Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I heart my...


I decided to write an ‘I heart my…’ post from time to time where I will talk about some of my favorite things. It could be anything – from clothes to accessories and furniture. I will choose anything that looks lovely and I find worthy of your attention.

Today’s post will feature my jewelry box. I really like it, as it has a vintage touch and a floral pattern and although it’s not that big, you can still put many jewelry pieces in it. I think it looks great and I like how it fits in with my other things in my bedroom (which are also mostly white – although pink is my favorite color, I decided not to go too crazy on my bedroom design since I don’t think my husband would like it that much).


Anyway, I hope you like it. Unfortunately, I don’t know where you can purchase it or how much it costs, since it was a present.



But if you are looking for something similar, also with a vintage touch, then I would suggest that you visit www.etsy.com. There, you can find so many gorgeous things, many of them are handmade or vintage. It’s one of my favorite places on the Internet and I really recommend it to anyone who wants to find something special and unique. You won’t see anyone running around with the same bag or pair of shoes. So if you want to stand out, then give this shop a try!



Have a great day!

Andreea

3 comments:

  1. Wow, looks really lovely. Now I want that too. It's really bad that you don't know where it's from. But I'll check out this etsy shop anyway. Maybe I can find something similar. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt süß, muss ich auch sagen.

    ReplyDelete