Friday, February 4, 2011

Review: Beige Leather Ballet Flats


Those who know me are aware of my love (or should I say obsession) for ballet flats. I just can’t get enough of them and I have many pairs in different colors to match my outfits. But like I said, I can’t have enough, so when Elena at Elena’s Designs sent me a pair of beige leather ballet flats for free I was very happy because I didn’t have beige ballet flats yet.


Elena’s leather ballet flats are handmade and they are just beautiful. If I went shopping for ballet flats, I don’t think I could have found a pair as elegant and lovely as Elena’s. The material feels very smooth, as it’s velour leather and I am sure they will last for a long time. I can’t wait for spring and summer to come so I can wear my new gorgeous shoes!


But the talented Elena has more items available at her Etsy shop. From handmade leather ballet flats to leather sandals and small handmade leather bags, Elena’s store has a lot to offer for those who want to find handmade shoes and bags that are unique and beautiful:













So if you want to stand out and make a bold statement, then Elena’s shoes and handbags are the right ones for you, as they make every outfit sophisticated and exceptional. Moreover, you won’t see dozens of girls running around in the same ballet flats as you.


All in all, I am very happy with my new ballet flats and I recommend them to everyone out there as the price is reasonable ($ 62), considering the fact that they’re handmade, and because they are made of great quality and they look and feel great! They’re very comfortable and therefore good for those who have sensitive feet as the velour leather is a smooth material that flatters your feet and makes them feel great.


For more information on shipping, color and leather options and other things, please visit Elena’s Etsy shop here.

Many thanks to Elena for being so generous and for sending me these wonderful shoes!

Photo credit: Elena’s Designs, Between Dusty Roses and Lilacs

Andreea

6 comments:

  1. Du bist echt ein Glückspilz um all diese Sachen kostenlos zu bekommen. Ich will auch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ballet flats. I also like ballet flats as they look great with skinny jeans. I will check out this Etsy shop. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Answer: It's very sad..: (
    Last year I died, my dog and cat, I also still very sorry..: (

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these ballet flats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!!!!

    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete